A PLEDGE FOR A BETTER TOMORROW
SALON REOPENING REQUIREMENTS
- PPE will be worn by our staff
- All clients/customers MUST bring and wear a mask when present in the salon or purchase one from our front desk for a small fee. This is mandatory and clients will be refused service if not compliant.
- One person in the salon per service. NO extra family, friends, etc are allowed to accompany you in the salon during your appointment. (Exception for children under the age of 10 who need to be accompanied by an adult for the child's appointment, BOTH are required to wear a mask. Over the age of 10 we ask you to wait outside/vehicle)
- No extra articles of clothing will be hung up or touched by staff. Please keep personal items to bare minimum.
- No beverages or magazines will be offered at this time. Please bring your own if needed.
- Hand sanitizer will be located for use throughout the salon. We ask that you immediately sanitize your hands when entering the building.
- We asked that you do not come to your appointment more than 5 minutes early and remain in your vehicles until we notify you by call, text message, or wave you in from your vehicle.
- We have the right to refuse any clients/Customers who we feel should not be in our chair and you may be asked personal health questions.
- Please cancel/re-book your appointment if you have travelled anywhere with government travel restrictions in the last 14 days, have been in contact with others who have been tested for COVID-19 or are experiencing any signs/symptoms of illness.
We welcome you back! See more on Instagram Like us on for Special Offers.
United Artists Hair Salon & Spa
At United Artists Hair Salon and Spa our philosophy is about styling hair that's realistic and beautiful. Be it natural, tousled, or sleek and sexy. It's always stunning to look at and easy to manage. With hair as an integral part of our identity, our goal is to create beautiful styles that work for the individual.
While it may take courage to change your image, re-inventing our look keeps us attractive to others and ourselves. Hairstyling and colouring give you that opportunity to experiment with your hair, and at United Artists you have the freedom to choose. Our stylists are professionally trained to allow you, our valued client, to select the look that's right for you.